In Genshin Impact, Time and Wind is a world quest in a secret place in Mondstadt. Here’s everything you need to know about the Time and Wind quest while playing Genshin Impact.
Completing Genshin Impact’s Time and Wind mission is quite difficult, especially finding the necessary locations. However, in return, you will receive a lot of attractive rewards.
How to complete the Time and Wind quest in Genshin Impact
Location of the Time and Wind quest in Genshin Impact
The Time and Wind world quest begins on an unknown island in Mondstadt. Players need to find their way to this island and read the Ragged Notebook here. To unlock the Time and Wind quest, Genshin Impact players need to reach adventure level 35.
This mission location is located far from the mainland of Mondstadt. Therefore, the player must fly from the highest point of Starsnatch Cliff or freeze the surface of the water to reach this island. This is also the hardest part of the Time and Wind quest. If your stamina is too low, you cannot set foot on the island.
Steps to perform the Time and Wind quest in Genshin Impact
- First, get to the unknown island using the Cryo character to freeze the surface of the water or fly from the top of Starsnatch.
- Find the Ragged Notebook and interact with it. You can find books at the southern end of the island. It’s hidden under a breakable rock.
- Observe the shadow of the sundial on the island between 2am and 5am.
- Use Elemental Sight to follow the magical paths and reach the first wind cluster. Use Anemo’s elemental skill to scatter it. Next, find 3 other wind clusters around the island.
- Dispel the wind cluster. You need to stand in the stone circle in the center of the island. The eye of the storm will be summoned and you must defeat this boss.
- After losing 20% HP, the boss Storm Eye will try to flee towards the Wolf Temple in Mondstadt. Use the wind ring to track and defeat it. You also need to change the time to 2 – 5 am, and then find 3 wind clusters with Elemental Sight to spread it.
- Chat with Henry Morton after defeating the Eye of Storm.
- After reporting the mission to Henry Morton, the Genshin Impact player will receive a reward.
Reward from the Time and Wind quest in Genshin Impact
- ×500 Adventure EXP
- ×60 Primogem
- x4 Hero’s Wit
- x6 Mystic Enhancement Ore
- ×60000 Mora
In addition, you can loot a number of other chests on this unknown island, including the Luxurious Chest behind the sundial, 2 Exquisite Chests on the North beach, the Northwest of the island and the Common Chest below. the left pillar when the character stands in front of the sundial. When you open those chests, you will get Primogem, Mora and many other materials.
Above is how to complete the Time and Wind quest in Genshin Impact. Hope the article is useful to you.