Elemental is an integral part of Genshin Impact and it is this interesting element that makes the game’s gameplay specialty. However, not everyone understands and understands the elemental reactions in Genshin Impact. The following article will help you to solve this problem.
In Genshin Impact, the element is an indispensable part, it can be said that this is a major contributing factor to the success of this game. However, the elements in Genshin Impact are not simply about supporting damage and overcoming monsters in the game.
More unique when the elements in Genshin Impact can react with each other in Genshin Impact,genshin impact switch release date. And not many gamers understand these elemental reactions in the game. To know more about this issue, please refer to the content in the article below and genshin impact on nintendo switch.
However, not everyone understands and understands the elemental reactions in Genshin Impact. The following article will help you to solve this problem.
Features of the 7 elements in Genshin Impact
There are all 7 elemental forms in Genshin Impact including:
- Fire: Deals burn damage over time
- Water: Creates a wet state, activating many elemental reactions
- Ice: Reduces enemy movement speed.
- Electricity: Creates an electrical environment, activates elemental reactions
- Wind/Lava: No effect yet
- Nature: Not yet applied to characters, only appearing on monsters.
Elemental Reactions in Genshin Impact
Currently we will have 9 elemental reaction chains in Genshin Impact, including:
Fire + Water = Evaporation
Attacks deal x2 damage if water is the active element and x1.5 if fire is the active element.
Fire + Electricity = Overload
Deals damage in a wide range
Fire + Ice = Melt
Attacks deal x2 damage if fire is the active element and x1.5 if ice is the active element.
Fire + Nature = Burning
Extended fire damage duration
Electricity + Water = Electricity
Electrical damage spreads and prolongs the duration of the damage.
Electricity + Ice = Superconductivity
Deals massive ice damage and lowers target’s defense
Water + Ice = Freeze
Freezes the opponent, the enemy that uses the attack to break the ice will take 200% damage
Wind + Ice/Fire/Electricity/Water = Diffusion
Diffuse elemental damage over a large area
Lava + Electricity/Water/Fire/Ice = Crystallization
Produces a crystal with elemental properties. When absorbing crystals, the character will have a protective shield.
Elemental resonance in the lineup
- The squad has 2 Fire attribute characters : Reduces freezing time by 40%. Also increases the attack of the whole team by 25%.
- The squad has 2 characters of the Lava attribute : Reduce the chance of being stunned. Also increases ATK by 15% when shielded.
- The squad has 2 Water attribute characters : Reduce the burning time by 40%. Also increase 30% healing.
- The squad has 2 Wind attribute characters : Increases movement speed by 10%, reduces cooldown by 5%, and reduces health cost by 15%.
- The formation has 2 characters of the Electric attribute: Reduces wet duration by 40%. Superconducting, overloading, and electrifying reactions have a 100% chance to generate elemental particles (5s cooldown)
- The squad has 2 Ice attribute characters : Reduces the duration of electrification by 40%. Increases Critical Damage Rate by 15% on enemies frozen or afflicted with ice.
- The formation has no duplicate attributes: Increases resistance to all elemental types by 15%.