When is the Raiden Shogun banner rerun? Genshin Impact’s popular Electro Archon was revealed in the 2.0 livestream event, and joined the list of NPCs hailing from Inazuma in the Genshin Impact 2.0 update. Although her original banner has been and gone, it’s been confirmed that she will get a rerun in the later phase of the 2.5 update after the end of the current Genshin Impact banner.
Raiden Ei, also known as Baal, Raiden Shogun, the Electro Archon, and the God of Eternity (just to confuse matters) is the leader of Inazuma and commands an army, led by Kujou Sara. Ei believes in achieving divine eternity, and to that end, Visions should be harvested and inlaid to the statue of the Thousand-Armed, Hundred-Eyed God.
Although Raiden Ei is a formidable character, there are other characters in Inazuma prepared to help you, including Gorou, the leader of the resistance, as well as new Genshin Impact characters: Ayaka, Yoimiya, and Sayu. If you’re hoping to pull Ei in future updates, here are Raiden Shogun’s ascension materials and the best Raiden Shogun builds.
GENSHIN IMPACT RAIDEN SHOGUN BANNER RERUN
The Genshin Impact Raiden Shogun banner rerun is live now, running until March 29.
During the Genshin Impact Version 2.5 Special Program on February 4, it was confirmed that Raiden Shogun would be getting a rerun banner as part of “Phase 2” of the 2.5 update.
Sangonomiya Kokomi is also getting a rerun banner during this phase, and the pair’s reappearence is said to “be tying in with the storylines and events coming in the new version”.
GENSHIN IMPACT RAIDEN SHOGUN ABILITIES
NORMAL ATTACK: ORIGIN
- Normal attack: Perform up to five consecutive spear strikes
- Charged attack: Consumes some stamina to perform an upwards slash
- Plunging attack: Attack while in mid-air to strike the ground below, damaging any enemies in your path and dealing area of effect damage upon impact
ELEMENTAL SKILL: TRANSCENDENCE – BALEFUL OMEN
She unveils a shard of her Euthymia, dealing Electro damage to nearby opponents, and granting nearby party members the Eye of Stormy Judgment buff.
The Eye of Stormy Judgment tracks party members, unleashing a coordinated attack alongside your active character. This attack deals area of effect Electro damage at the enemy’s position. The eye can attack once every 0.9 seconds per party.
ELEMENTAL BURST: SECRET ART – MUSOU SHINSETSU
Unleashes an area of effect Electro attack and attacks using her Musou Isshin sword for a short period of time. The amount of damage dealt using these attacks is determined by the number of resolve stacks Ei has while the skill is active.
The Musou Isshin infuses all normal attacks with Electro – this effect cannot be overridden. Attacking enemies with the sword regenerates energy for all nearby party members. Energy can be restored this way every second, however, the effect can only be triggered five times throughout the duration of the skill. While using Musou Isshin, her resistance to interruption is increased, and she becomes immune to Electro reaction damage.
A secondary effect, Shogun Byakugen no Rin becomes active when party members use their elemental bursts near Ei. She builds up resolve based on the amount of energy party members consume. The maximum amount of resolve stacks is 60.
- Wishes Unnumbered: When nearby party members gain elemental orbs or particles, Shogun Byakugen no Rin gains two resolve stacks. This effect can occur once every three seconds
- Enlightened One: Each 1% above 100% energy recharge that she possesses grants her 0.6% greater energy restoration from Mosou Isshin, and 0.4% Electro damage bonus.
- All-Preserver: Spend 50% less Mora when ascending swords and polearms
- Ominous Inscription: Shogun Byakugen no Rin gathers resolve even faster. When Electro characters use their elemental bursts, she gains 80% more resolve. Any other elemental types gain an additional 20% resolve
- Pledge of Propriety: When the Musou Isshin state applied by Secret Art: Mosou Shinsetsu expires, all party members except Ei receive 30% bonus attack for ten seconds
- Shinkage Bygones: Increases the level of Secret Art: Musou Shinsetsu by three. Maximum upgrade level is 15.
- Steelbreaker: While in the Musou Isshin state applied by Secret Art: Mosou Shinsetsu, her attacks ignore 60% of enemy’s defense
- Shogun’s Descent: Increases the level of Transcendence: Baleful Light by three. Maximum upgrade level is 15.
- Wishbearer: While in the Musou Isshin state applied by Secret Art: Mosou Shinsetsu, her normal, charged, and plunging attacks decrease all party members’ elemental burst cooldowns by one second when they hit opponents. This effect doesn’t apply to herself, and the effect can only trigger once per second (up to five times during the state’s duration).